Students who meet one of the following are encouraged to apply for TRiO Student Support Services.
- First-Generation Student
- Documented Disability
- Financial Need
TRiO SSS provides financial, academic and social support to aid students in achieving college success.
TRiO SSS is FREE to Mizzou TRiO students. The community students build while focusing on a whole-student approach encompasses student success from application to graduation.
- 1:1 Academic tutoring
- 1:1 Academic advising
- Career exploration
- Degree planning
- Peer mentoring
- Assistance with FAFSA completion
- Assistance finding and applying for scholarships and grants
- Community outreach and cultural events
- Graduate school campus visits
- Information workshops including financial success, study skills, career prep to name a few